Sunday, August 21, 2011

Our New Toy

Our vacuum was very very old.  My grandma bought it probably 12 years ago.  It finally kicked the bucket last week.  We knew it was fairly sick and had already talked about what its replacement would be.  So we grabbed one of those handy-dandy Bed Bath & Beyond coupons and headed to the store.

I spent a few moments chatting with one of the sales associates about the features of the different vacuums they had.  With her recommendations we went with the same vacuum that we had initially wanted.  And I'm glad she didn't try to up-sell us.  This is what we came home with:

Please ignore my blindingly white legs ;-)


We got it home, snapped it together and immediately put it to use.  And I immediately fell in love.  This thing is awesome!!!  Vacuuming may be my new favorite chore!  I can totally see Husband and I arguing over who gets to vacuum.  We're two happy campers!

P.S.  Bed Bath & Beyond and Dyson both have no idea that I exist or blogged about either of them, but if they do discover this and would like to give me free things I wouldn't be opposed.

1 comment:

  1. I have heard wonderful things about that vacuum. We have hardwood floors so I am unable to try it out, yet! lol

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know you stopped by...

Related Posts with Thumbnails